8/5/11

What we've been up to...


Impromptu
trip to the beach last Saturday....



The kids thought it was so crazy that we could actually drive on the beach and it made it SO much easier to not have to haul all our stuff and kids very far. It was not busy at all and the harder sand means we brought much less home with us (which makes mom very happy).



The water was shallow and the waves small - perfect!



We weren't planning on going to the beach so I didn't have a camera or sunscreen which means we ended up with grainy phone pics and I came home with an intense sunburn.

We found this wolf spider with LOTS of babies on her back on our patio



Caiden taught Rylan her flash cards



Plus lots of working for me and lots of studying for Logan but I don't have any pictures of that fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment