1/30/11

Update

Caiden is doing great riding his new bike all by himself and we're loving the warm (70's) January weather and flat sidewalks!


Logan turned 30 yesterday - crazy! I guess it shouldn't seem that weird since we just about have 4 kids and lead pretty boring lives, but 30 just sounds old!

It was mostly a pretty lame birthday for Logan - no friends nearby, 2 little kids and a very pregnant wife doesn't exactly make for an exciting party. We did hit Margaritaville for dinner, of course, and that's never a bad thing!


The kids loved their balloon creations - Rylan kept hugging and kissing her poodle and Caiden had on his best pirate face.


And speaking of the pregnancy, I'm 33 weeks today. Woo-hoo! I am more and more uncomfortable everyday - tendons stretching, back pain and plenty of other pregnancy "joys". These boys are strong and busy!

I've been sleeping a lot - 9 hours at night and 2 hour naps most days. Thankfully that seems to have slowed down most of the contractions I've been having over the past 3 weeks. If I do very much more than just walk from one side of the house to the other my body loudly protests, but if I can just stay calm and quiet (real easy for my personality!) then I think we might be able to keep these boys in for a couple more weeks.

And it should be noted that the only way I'm able to sleep so much and do so little every day is made possible by a huge amount of work on Logan's part! I'm super thankful that he's able to be around so much for this phase and that he does such a great job taking care of us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment