The boys are still growing great - 3lb 3ozs and 3lb 4ozs. Still more growing to do but that's the most baby I've ever carried and I feel it!
They've definitely dropped in the past couple days and I've starting having some contractions when I do too much. I'm trying to take it easy and keep them in for awhile longer because while I'm very ready to be done with the pregnancy thing, I'm not ready for two 3lb babies!!
At last check they're both head down so let's hope they get used to it!
And here is the much asked for picture....
(now don't say that I don't look that big and take away my ability to complain about how uncomfortable I am ;) )
You look absolutely gorgeous! I am so excited for you to add these boys to your family!
ReplyDeleteMP
you look great! definitely bigger than your other two pregnancy's! that's just crazy that there are two in there!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome Amanda!! I know how uncomfortable it gets even if you don't look big.:) People constantly said to me "you don't look big enough to be having twins..." and I wanted to punch them. When you have two babies moving around and kicking you constantly nothing is easy. Praying that they stay inside you, head down and growing as long as possible!
ReplyDelete