Not sure I'm ready to do this again, but I really don't want 3 kids in diapers at the same time!!
Good thing Logan's home with me this time :)
The plan is the same as last time. Rylan has asked and gone on the potty quite a few random times already which is something Caiden never did (his boot camp was really his first experience) so I'm hoping that gives us a slight leg up.
On the other hand Rylan seems a little less excited that we're all so happy for her and she's 6 months younger than Caiden was. Caiden was thrilled that he could make us jump up and down for him.
I'm really hoping that what they say is true and it's easier to potty train girls than it is for boys, but I'm skeptical. I'm afraid personality is likely a way bigger factor than gender.
No comments:
Post a Comment