We had a great time. I, of course, didn't take any pictures because who wants the stress of a camera at a water park?! I was really impressed with how nice everything was and how much there was for a 3 year old to do. The best part was a lazy river type thing they had that was actually more like rapids. You put on a life vest and float around the river but it's faster than a normal lazy river with lots of little rapids sections. Caiden did great floating with the life vest and was able to be pretty independent in the water - he loved it!
It wasn't as great for Rylan. She's still too small to be able to do much and when you put her in a life vest it trips her up and almost creates more problems then it helps. I think once she gets a bit bigger, though, she will love it more than any of the rest of us. She definitely loves the water and has no fear!!
No comments:
Post a Comment