All the measurements, heartbeats, and development they could see looks great for this stage. I am 16 weeks and 1 day - twin A is measuring 16 weeks, 3 days and twin B is measuring 16 weeks, 5 days so that's awesome. They appear to be super feisty already (no shock there!) and healthy in every way.
I didn't know if it would be too soon, but they cooperated and we also got to find out gender! So, we're having....
Drum roll....
TWO BOYS!!!!
We're really excited. Obviously we would have loved twin girls if we had them but Logan and I both were really hoping they would be boys :) Rylan is going to be seriously outnumbered but very well protected! Caiden is so excited to be getting brothers.
wait...how did i miss this post? this is AWESOME! soooo excited for ya'll :) ian will have two little playmates...here's to hoping you'll be back in colorado before too long!!
ReplyDeleteI missed it too! Very exciting, lots of boys born this year!
ReplyDelete