5/30/11

Quick Colorado Trip

Toben and I made a very quick, overnight trip back to Colorado to see some family. After getting up really early in Florida we arrived in Denver at 10am Friday morning. First stop - Mandy's house. Of course I have no pictures of our time together but it was great to spend a little time with Mandy and Danielle and amazing to see how quickly we've gone from no kids to 10 kids all together in just 4 years!

Then it was up to Greeley to see my Grandma's new place.

After dinner we headed back to the hotel where Toben and I crashed thanks to Eastern time body clocks and a very long day!



(love his facial expressions!)


Saturday morning we went to see my Grandpa. He had a stroke just before Christmas and has had a rough road since. It was hard to see him having changed so much since our last time together at Fargo's only 6 months ago, but I'm glad we were able to visit him and Toben seemed to bring some happiness.


Our final stop was to Boulder to see my cousin and his family. So amazing to see how fast the kids are growing and it was great to drive through the beautiful Colorado scenery again!


Then it was back to the Denver airport for a Saturday afternoon flight back to Florida. My sister was back in Colorado visiting from DC as well so I was able to spend a decent amount of time with her and my parents as we drove all over northern Colorado. Toben and I were exhausted and so glad make it back home safely.

1 comment: