We picked up breakfast from Panera and took it to a great new park we found recently (great because it's clean, not crowded, lots of seating, covered with tents and the floor is rubberized!)
After eating the kids were able to run around, meet new friends and play for quite awhile before it got too hot. (terrible phone pictures!)
We had lunch at home and the kids took great naps, then we headed to the pool for some more fun. I don't get to swim with the kids as often so it's always fun when I can. They are so much better every time I see them!
For the first time we took the pack-n-play to the park and pool with us so the babies actually slept pretty well in both places instead of crying in their stroller the whole time.
We picked up pizza for dinner and ended the night with a movie. Unfortunately even fun days have some un-fun things like filling a Suburban up with gas (don't even try to imagine what that costs these days!)
No comments:
Post a Comment