Perfect Saturday morning...
We got up and packed up the fam (I know that seems lame to mention that we woke up and got in the car, but those of you with several small kids know that is an event in and of itself!), stopped by Starbucks and headed over to Wishing Star Farms...
Thank goodness it was a "warm" day because out there on the plains the wind still cuts right through you! I don't think Caiden even noticed, though, he loved every bit of our visit! (Poor Rylan was another story)
They had all the usual farm animals... plus a camel?! And, I'm pretty sure the biggest pig I've ever seen in my life!
Pony rides and train rides...
(he looks so tiny out there and I didn't know how he'd do all by himself,
but he was happy as can be and upset when it was over!)
We're good at saying "cheese" but not so much looking at the camera!
Duck races, slides and a pumpkin patch - I think we're going to have a good nap today!
Caiden could have stayed all day but the rest of us were freezing cold and sadly made him leave after a couple hours. He talked about it the whole way home :)


No comments:
Post a Comment