First Caiden got sick and then cranky...
Then I got sick and worn out...
Then Rylan starting waking up at night again hungry...
It's been rough but we're all on the mend now and it's time to get back in gear! This weekend I'm working on a new daily schedule and coming up with good toddler at-home activities to keep Caiden engaged and to be more intentional about my role as a parent again!
Starting Monday I'm...
Resetting my expectations to first-time obedience
Keeping the TV off
Spending intentional time interacting with Caiden
Having set times of "independent play"
Getting Rylan on track with eating solids
And hopefully once I get through all that I can start figuring out how to keep this family eating healthier so we can stay healthy through the onslaught of fall and winter germs!
Sound like enough for week one?! Whew, I'm tired already!
No comments:
Post a Comment