Our little baby girl is 6 months old today! I can't believe she's already been with us for 1/2 a year! She's a sweet and cute as ever and we love her to death....
She "talks" to us often, laughs at Caiden (and so far no one else), is so laid back and easy going but can certainly speak up and be heard when she wants to be! She's rolling over, very close to sitting up, and grudgingly starting to explore the world of rice cereal, bananas and avocados.
By far our "easy" child she is an absolute joy to be around and such a special addition to our family! I love this age - if it were up to me I might jump straight to this stage - it's getting fun :)
"Let your beauty not be external... but the inner person of the heart, the lasting beauty of a gentle and tranquil spirit which is precious in God's sight." 1 Peter 3:3-4
oh sweet rylan, happy 6 months :)
ReplyDelete