8/18/12

Rylan's 1st Haircut

After 3 1/2 years of growing, Rylan finally got her first haircut!  I was worried about taking her just anywhere because I didn't want anyone destroying her adorable curls so I scheduled an appointment for myself at the "nice" place that I hardly ever pay for with my own hair and brought Rylan along.  Not a bad first experience!

We walked in and saw ladies getting their nails done and of course Rylan wanted hers done too.  Sorry, not today, but she did make sure to find out what colors they were getting :)

Ready to get started


In progress

This is all natural curl with a little product in it (I have no idea what) - I'm so jealous!


Rylan loved it!  She now plays beauty shop at home and as she does your hair she starts conversations - "So how are your kids doing?  How old are they now? etc"  

Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment