I was remembering this today as I was sitting outside and sweating while I pulled weeds in our front garden for the 15th time this month.
(Side note: Can you believe Logan and I got a letter from our HOA a couple weeks back about the amount of weeds in our garden?! So much for attempting to spend time on things with more lasting value)
Seems strange to be spending our winter months sweating in shorts and flip flops instead of sweating under layers of clothes while shoveling mountains of snow. I remember shoveling during that storm knowing that we would be moving to Florida and thinking I would enjoy having less work to do outside during the winter - guess I didn't think about the fact that if it isn't cold and snowy, then things still need to be pulled, mowed and pruned :)
12/31/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment