11/15/11

Preschool Feast

Caiden had a Thanksgiving feast and short program at his preschool.  Rylan and I got to go watch him and eat with him.  Rylan could not have been more excited about going to Caiden's school and at several points in the morning jumped up and down for 10-20 seconds straight saying "yay, yay, yay..."  I have honestly never seen her that excited!

If I had known that they were going to dress-up and perform a couple songs I would have brought a camera (instead of just my phone!)  Caiden is the Indian with the big, red square on his vest.


Caiden's class was dressed up as Indians and another class of 3/4 year olds were Pilgrims.  The poor teachers were working very hard to keep everyone in a line saying the right things and doing motions.


Caiden nailed his motions kept telling everyone about his sister.  After the program Caiden gave Rylan an in depth tour of his classroom.  So cute!

Caiden and his favorite preschool friend, Dominick

No comments:

Post a Comment