Even the twins came along and enjoyed the outdoors
We drove out to the coast (about an hour) and spent a little time in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach.
This is where we spent last summer when we first came to Florida on business travel, where we found out I was pregnant with the twins and where I spent some killer hot summer months filled with exhaustion and nausea. It was strangely familiar to be back.
This poor guy backed his truck up too far when putting his boat trailer in the water and we all watched as it slowly sank completely out of sight. What a bad day for him!
And what vacation would be complete without a trip to Margaritaville! (Can you tell we like this place?)
The kids were having fun taking turns as the photographer
And here's a glimpse what we look like whenever we go out. I guess I can understand why we get so many comments from people that we have our hands full.







i'm loving all these posts!
ReplyDelete