12/5/10

Moving

There's no way around it - moving sucks!! All the sorting, selling, packing, loading, driving, unloading, resorting, more selling, some buying.....

Since our closing was pushed back we had to cancel the movers we had scheduled to unload the truck. That meant that Logan had to unload the entire moving truck by HIMSELF! (There are some benefits to being 6 months pregnant with twins but I felt bad not being able to help lift much of anything)

We have been working from the time we wake up in the morning until midnight or 1am every night since Tuesday and we are exhausted!

We're getting there but I can't believe how much work there is to do. Next time we move I am just going to sell the house with everything still in it and leave it all behind!

We are LOVING having our own space again, though, and that helps make it worth all the work. We're trying to put up Christmas decor as we go as well which makes it that much more homey.

Someday soon I'll post pictures when we get everything unpacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment