The kids have been doing amazingly well and seem to really enjoy the space and freedom to be loud :) Caiden's had some accidents which is highly unusual for him these days. Rylan seems to have adjusted really well despite all the changes we've thrown at her - she's now in a "big" bed and sharing a room with Caiden. We're still working on being quiet and leaving the room when you wake up so the other one can keep sleeping but overall the whole room sharing is going much better than I expected.
We may even attempt one more major change for Rylan and potty train her before the twins arrive. I really don't want more than two kids in diapers at a time!! She's already starting to tell us when she needs to go and is interested in sitting on the potty sometimes. She's had several successes already! Caiden never showed any interest before we went cold turkey with him so I'm hoping that means it might go a little easier with Rylan. (At least that's what I tell myself to get psyched up because those 3 days with Caiden were BRUTAL! I know, only 3 days but it felt much worse than that)
Other than that, not much new here. It's been in the 20's the last couple nights and people are freaking out that we're having a "hard freeze" and covering all the plants in their yards with blankets - very funny. Tomorrow's supposed to be back in the 70's, though, so everyone is taking a big sigh of relief.
No comments:
Post a Comment