Amazing animal exhibits (like better than any zoo I've ever seen), great water areas for the kids (and adults - it was HOT!!)...
A train ride through an open safari-like with giraffes, rhinos, ostriches, zebras, wildebeests and tons more, lots of interactive and feeding opportunities with different birds and animals and great little kids rides that Caiden was actually tall enough for!
I didn't many pictures at all, just a couple on my phone because our camera is so huge it's too big a pain to take on something like this, but trust me, it was great! Guess I should look into getting a smaller camera so I can actually capture these adventures.
The kids loved it. We got pretty hot, but just kept going back to all the water spots - Rylan is definitely our water baby, it doesn't matter where we are (the ocean, pool or fountain) she throws her head into the water and can't get enough! That girl is trouble!
We stayed until 9:30 Saturday night and the kids we're loving the crazy lights and dance party - apparently Caiden thinks he can break-dance now. Today we mostly stayed in the water because it was so hot but now we're back "home" and gearing up for another week. It was exhausting but I definitely recommend Busch Gardens!
No comments:
Post a Comment