4/25/10

Family Day

We had a action-packed family fun day....

This morning we went to the Denver Aquarium which Caiden LOVED! He talks about sharks all the time, but was also thrilled to see the giant sea turtles, tigers, parrots, Nemo and Dory, snakes, spiders, and to pet the rays. He even got to jump in a bouncy castle on the way out! Great time for the little man.

Then we went to lunch at Bd's Mongolian BBQ - way too long since we've been there! Caiden wasn't thrilled, though he did like watching them cook on the giant grill, but Rylan ate and ate and ate. The sauces and spices didn't seem to bother her one bit and I think she ate at least as much as I did!

Then it was back to the car for an unfortunately short 45 minute nap on the way home. Rylan skipped her morning nap altogether!

Since the kids wouldn't have anymore of the sleeping and were being cranky at home, we went to the Y to go swimming!

They both loved it and are doing awesome in the water - no fear with going under and Caiden's getting kicking down

After a quick dinner we put them both to bed early and I think they'll sleep hard tonight. Any chance they'll sleep in tomorrow? Probably not, but Logan and I are exhausted!!

And did I take pictures of anything today? Nope! But I did enjoy the kids :)

Except for these that were actually taken at home...

1 comment:

  1. sounds like FUN. we should do a family day together sometime :)

    ReplyDelete