1/1/10

Finally!

After many mishaps this past week Caiden finally pooped in the potty today!! He also stayed dry during his nap - big day...

We told him that he could play with the
Wii as soon as he pooped in the potty and he was so excited (and pretty intense)!

Apparently tennis is his favorite

For sure one of the toughest things about potty training has been having another little one to take care of at the same time. It's impossible to meet both of their needs at the same time which made for many moments when everyone was screaming their heads off at the same time (okay, so I was mostly screaming inside my head but still!) and almost every accident Caiden had was while I was trying to take care of Rylan.

I'm so thankful that Logan was around as much as he was for this process - so much easier when you have one adult per child. I need to remember that for next time!

Thankfully I think we're now 95% of the way there. Caiden did awesome. I'm so proud of him and it's amazing to see how proud he is of himself.

My baby is growing up! :)

1 comment:

  1. good job caiden!!! that's awesome. what a great feeling that is!!

    ReplyDelete