9/25/09

We Did It!

We made it an entire day without the help of Dora or Diego, Mickey Mouse or Pooh, Rocket or Bob the Tomato!

I've noticed lately that I've been using the TV to entertain Caiden WAY too much lately while I try to get stuff done. He's started throwing fits when I tell him we can't watch right now and he's lost a lot of his ability to play independently - something he was always pretty good at ....

So I drew a line in the sand and today the TV stayed off no matter what. I'm happy to say that we did it and I even had a semi-productive day.

I realize the day isn't over yet, but thankfully my parents just picked Caiden up. I'm afraid I may have caved in the late afternoon when we're both exhausted, but we're safe!

1 comment:

  1. good for you! what did you and logan do tonight with no caiden? we need to hang SOON :)

    ReplyDelete