9/19/09

Coma

In the last five months since Rylan was born I feel like I've been coming out of a coma that I had slipped into sometime around the time Caiden was born.

Perhaps becoming a mom and Caiden's challenging start in life was more of an adjustment than I realized.

Somehow when I was on leave with a tiny newborn and an energetic 19 month-old boy, life suddenly seemed easier and less stressful. I feel like I'm rediscovering this person I used to know - me! After an almost two year hiatus I'm remembering how much I love working out, reading, going to church, attending a bible study...

I'm not sure what exactly brought it on, but it's refreshing and I plan to fight to maintain it this time. There's more to life than feeding, bathing, changing, working and sometimes slipping in some sleep! Thank goodness!

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING this! so good to see glimpses into your heart and life :)

    ReplyDelete