The view from my seat (pretty sure I lucked out and got the easier job!)
The kids are all loving Brennen and are nothing but sweet and gentle to him but the whininess and tantrums have definitely stepped up for all 4 of them so I know their little worlds are being rocked as they adjust to a new normal as well.
It was great to get outside, burn off some energy and angst and have a chance to run free without squabbles over toys or turns or personal space.
Kellen - blue stripes, Toben - red
Kellen likes to wait for a wave to come then spins around and crawls away as fast as he can laughing the whole way as the wave "chases" him
The waves were bigger today then our last couple trips and I was more concerned as Caiden and Rylan are getting much more comfortable. They were diving under waves and riding them in. So fun to see but scary as they keep pushing deeper and deeper!
No comments:
Post a Comment