His coach is great with the kids and we have a couple friends on the team (which may be because I begged asked them to do it so I would have someone to talk to on the sidelines and extra baby holders for the times Logan can't make it to a game or practice)
Caiden is very intense and focused about soccer.
Unfortunately he really has no idea what he is supposed to do, especially at the games, but he runs from place to place with all he's got!
Every picture we took of him during games has this kind of face. Cracks.me.up!
Rylan was just old enough that she could have been on the team too, but I wasn't sure if she was ready so we decided to wait until next time. Of course she asks every time why she can't play too and has fun kicking extra soccer balls on the sides - looking every bit the sporty girly girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment