9/22/11

September Recap

Life has been truckin' along as always. Caiden is LOVING school and doing much better despite a rough start with listening and over-excitement. He got to bring the class "pet" home over the weekend and I enjoyed my homework of taking pictures and filling out Wooley's journal (seriously, how do I already have homework?!)

(Kellen - brown, Toben - blue)

Kellen and Toben are growing fast. They're now eating solids 3xs a day and still nursing every 4 hours (8, 12, 4, 8, 12) which means we always seem to be feeding someone!

(Kellen)

They're smiling and laughing lots and love Caiden and Rylan. Toben just got his first tooth. None for Kellen yet. They will both get up on all fours and rock wildly so crawling is not far off!

(Toben)

We're enjoying having them out to play with us more often and love watching as their little personalities begin to show. They have slight physical differences so if pressed, we can probably tell them apart on sight, but their mannerisms are enough different already that if we watch them for just a bit, we can definitely tell them apart.

I typically have different outfits that I dress each of the boys in (for instance, Kellen is usually in brown or stripes and Toben is usually in blue and solids) so 90% of the time Caiden can tell them apart on his own. Rylan is a 50/50 shot and usually just calls both of them "baby"

(Kellen)

Apparently Caiden decided to take some pictures of Toben because I found these on the camera when I started downloading pics.

(Toben)

Monday marked 33 weeks since the babies were born which means they have now been outside of me longer than the were in me. That is hard to believe! I swear I was pregnant (and miserable) at least twice as long as the amount of time since they've been born! Either way, despite the chaos, I'm much happier with them on the outside :)


No comments:

Post a Comment