9 years ago, July 4th - the first time Logan and I saw each other since becoming "official". (Although we went to high school together, we started dating in college and were long-distance for the first 2 years)
8 years ago, July 7th - I started working at Lockheed Martin
(Logan and I at a wedding a few days before)
7 years ago, July 3rd - got engaged at the top of a mountain in Breckenridge, CO
6 years ago, July 1st - brought home our puppies, Bear and Dakota
5 years ago (just because I started having fun finding a picture for each year!)
4 years ago (pregnant with Caiden, I don't know if this is actually July, but it's at least close)
3 years ago (Caiden)
2 years ago (Caiden & Rylan)
And 1 year ago July 10th - we arrived in Florida to start this crazy new adventure we're on!







i love that picture of all of us at the afa! what awesome memories! and you're right, july IS a big month for ya'll :) maybe next july you'll be pregnant again.....
ReplyDelete