Rylan is 2! I can't believe she's already that old.
She was very serious while opening her gifts - no smiles, no talking, just total focus on the task at hand.
She was being a punk when we gave her this baby doll stroller and wouldn't smile for me but she couldn't hide her prancing, happy feet! Ah, a true 2 year-old already.
She did have plenty to say about her cake :)
Rylan is already our little princess and the toughest kid I know. She loves to dress up and look at herself in the mirror and she can fall and rip her knee open without even a whimper. She was made to be the only girl with 3 brothers and I'm sure she'll keep them all wrapped around her little finger. She adores her older brother and is already so sweet to her little brothers. It's fun to watch her grow and as she begins to talk we're beginning to see her little heart. We pray for wisdom and clarity as we learn how to parent this precious little girl.
i love caiden's face when he discovers rylan's stroller!
ReplyDelete