5/31/10

Done!


It was absolutely brutal but we have finally packed up everything, moved the family into my parents house, moved the rest of our stuff into storage and cleaned every square inch of the house, garage and yard!

We are completely exhausted but glad to be done. It was bittersweet to leave our first house and know that the kids won't remember it. We have loved our little cabin in the woods and the 5 years we spent there!

Thankfully most of the last couple weeks were so busy, we didn't have too much time to be sad but there are many memories at this house that we will always carry with us.

At the very last minute I thought that we should get a picture of the family at our first house so unfortunately Bear (our dog) isn't in it because we'd already dropped him off with Logan's parents. At least the rest of us were there, though.

(If I could just piece the two pictures together I'd have a good one of all of us! Oh well)

No comments:

Post a Comment