They did a short program to close out the year.
Good news - In the midst of getting everyone fed, dressed in "church clothes" and out the door I still remembered to bring our good camera so I could take clear, zoomed in shots even from my seat where I would be tied down by 3 small children!
Bad news - In the usual chaos of trying to unload 4 kids from the car by myself, I launched the good camera out of the back of the Suburban and onto the pavement while yanking out a double stroller :( It's toast!
Which is a huge bummer for two reasons 1) it was an expensive camera that we won't just be replacing anytime soon and 2) my phone pics of Caiden's end of the year program are awful!
But here's the best I got (while holding Kellen and Toben both of whom would not.stop.coughing!)
(Caiden's on the very end)
Caiden's class and teachers
Strengths:
"Caiden is a very well rounded little boy. He is very smart and definitely a leader. He loves structure and is always very motivated. He love school and plays very well with others. It has been such a pleasure to see him grow during the year, he has come a long way. We are very proud of him."
Things to work on:
"Caiden sometimes needs help with self control especially if things change in our daily schedule. He needs help with his fine motor skills (writing, coloring and cutting)."
Sounds pretty much dead on to me. Great job, Caiden! We're very proud of you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment