11/5/10

Under Contract

It's been in the works for awhile, but we finally made it through the inspection and a couple rounds of appraisal drama so I feel like it's safe to say we're under contract on a house!

We're scheduled to close Nov 30th and we are all SO ready to be back in a place of our own. It will have been 5 months of hotel living! Can't wait to be done with that and I'm really happy that it looks like we'll be in a house for Christmas :)

3 comments:

  1. this make me sad. it's like you officially live in florida now.

    (but i'm trying to be happy for you guys :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations guys! I'm sure it will be sooooo nice to have your own place again...with lots more space! Very excited for you guys...

    but...

    I'm with Mandy. Kinda sad :( I think I was hoping it would have been a fun LITTLE adventure and you would be back in Colorado.

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! But you should both know that we have a guest room and there's a lot of fun stuff to do (besides just seeing us which would obviously be plenty of fun on its own!)

    ReplyDelete