8/26/10

Yeah, that's right!


Yep, we're pregnant again and yep, it's twins! As if we weren't surprised enough to be pregnant in the first place, it turns out that there are actually two of them! I'm still in total shock and Logan's totally excited :)

At least I feel somewhat justified in the fact that I've been so much more tired and nauseous this time than I was either of the times before.

I'm only 10 weeks along so thankfully we have awhile to get used to the idea but come mid-March 2011 we are going to have four kids under 3.5 years old! I better not think about that very much or it will send me into a series of small panic attacks!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD!!! Michael told me last night (I have been really behind on the blog world) and I did not believe him and came here to see if he was telling the truth. CAN. NOT. BELIEVE. IT!!!!!!! WOW! Happy for you guys! Hope you get to feeling better, Amanda. Will be thinking about and praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited for you. And I think it's cute that Logan is excited :)
    Love ya!
    MP

    ReplyDelete