3/22/10

Pneumonia again!

A few weeks back at least one person in this family was sick for a little over two weeks straight - we just kept passing it around.

We've finally all been healthy for about a week, but it looks like we've fallen off the wagon again :(

Both kids have been fighting runny noses and stuffiness for the past few days. I think Rylan's might been from a dairy allergy so I'm testing that theory.

Caiden started getting worse and worse yesterday as the day drug on - had a decent fever and was breathing really fast by last night. We took him in this morning and he has pneumonia. That's the second time in 8 months! Poor little buddy :(

Thankfully we started antibiotics this morning and he's a ton better already and Rylan's nose seems to be clearing up slowly as well. Here's hoping Logan and I hold strong this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment